The City of Rolla social media pages (including, but not limited to: Facebook, Blogs, Twitter) are intended to be used for informational purposes only. If you wish to contact City Council or to request City services, please visit the City's official website: www.rollacity.org.
This "social media site" is maintained and moderated by City of Rolla employees to ensure that posted comments are constructive and suitable for all readers while respecting a range of opinions and points of view. Moderation will take place during City Hall's normal business hours (Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Posted comments must comply with the following regulations:
- Comments must be civil and may not contain slanderous, libelous, malicious, offensive, threatening, profane or insulting language.
- References to the personality of individuals or personal attacks will not be permitted.
- Advertising or promotional announcements are not permitted.
- Comments must be within the scope of the topic under discussion.
- Comments cannot include personally identifiable information, such as an address, phone number, social security number or other sensitive information. The City of Rolla is not responsible for the use and/or misuse of any personal information posted online in violation of these policies.
- Comments cannot represent a person other than the one posting the comment.
- Comments containing links to other web sites or pages must be relevant to the topic.
- Comments cannot serve electoral campaign purposes. Political messages will not be published.
- Participants are responsible for what they post. Comments must not breach any law, confidentiality or copyright.
The City of Rolla does not warrant or make representations or endorsements as to the quality, content, suitability, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links and other items contained on this server or any other server. Such materials have been compiled from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice from the City of Rolla. Except to the extent required by law, commercial use of the materials is prohibited without the written permission of the City of Rolla.
Some of the links on this and subsequent pages may lead to resources outside of the City of Rolla municipal government. The presence of these links should not be construed as an endorsement by the City of Rolla of these sites or their content. The City of Rolla is not responsible for the content on any such external link. The City of Rolla specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the City of Rolla web site or information it contains, including any web sites maintained by third parties and linked to the City of Rolla web site. The responsibility for content rests with the third party organizations who are providing the information.
Except to the extent required by law, communications made through e-mail and comments posted shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the City of Rolla or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives where notice to the City is required by an federal, state or local laws, rules or its regulations.